December 31, 2009

006 - Romantic Home Sewing



A few pages from Romantic Home Sewing by Christina Strutt.

This book, borrowed from the library, is one that I keep renewing every three weeks. There are many beautiful sewing projects in this book, but my favourite one has to be the gardeners belt.. Every time I look at it I feel encouraged to start saving every penny (very difficult this time of year) and seriously looking into finding my dream apartment. I want to be able to wear this belt around my backyard! And I must have access to a backyard - I don't think I could do without.

This Christmas my younger brother gave me a gift certificate to Fabricland, and that, with the little stash of fabric I've been saving for something special, I'm going to sew up this little ditty sometime this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment