July 17, 2010

What's going on

Has it really been three months since my last post? My goodness, and my apologies.

Truth of the matter is, that I think I've failed my plans to open a yarn shop, and I haven't wanted to openly admit it yet. I still would love to open a shop, but I'm doubtful that it's going to happen this year. I will keep my business plan always on my desktop, in case the perfect opportunity arises at the right time - but for now, I think it's best to admit that I've fallen short of my goal for opening this past May. The same goes for my plans for opening in September or October.

Again, my apologies if I've gotten your hopes up and let you down. Hamilton really, really needs a yarn/craft/diy space in it's core. Toronto creative spaces like The Workroom or Lettuce Knit inspire me so much. My dream lives on in such spaces as these.

One day friends, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment